Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions regarding your Walgreens Bulk Gift Card Account, please read below or call Customer Care.
General Information & Getting Started
- Individuals: A Bulk Gift Card account provides the ability to purchase over $750 in gift cards within one online transaction.
- Businesses: A Bulk Gift Card account provides the ability to purchase over $750 in gift cards within one transaction, the ability to pay with a Wire transfer, ACH or Check, and the ability to add authorized users to the account with their own login credentials.
- Individuals: with a valid government-issued ID and valid Social Security number can apply for an Individual Account. You will need to complete an application with basic information about yourself (e.g. name, DOB, Social Security number, contact information, etc.), agree to our Walgreens Gift Card Terms & Conditions, and our Walgreens Corporate Gift Cards Bulk Purchase Agreement.
- Businesses: with a valid Taxpayer Identification Number or Employer Identification Number can apply for a Bulk Gift Card Account. You will need to complete an application with basic information about your business (e.g. business license number, tax ID number, contact information, etc.) and agree to our Walgreens Gift Card Terms and Conditions, and our Walgreens Corporate Gift Cards Bulk Purchase Agreement as well as acknowledge you've read and understood our Fraud brochure (Partner Fraud Policy).
- Visit Walgreens Corporate The Gift Card Shop
- Select account type: Individual or Business
- Complete the required fields
- Submit application
The U.S. Bank Secrecy Act, designed to prevent the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, requires InComm, a Walgreens service provider, to verify the identities of customers purchasing large amounts of prepaid access products (i.e., gift cards). Your information will be vetted by a specialist to determine eligibility.
Once your application is submitted, a Corporate Sales Specialist will review your information and reply within three business days. We reserve the right to accept or reject applications at our sole discretion.
No, we do not inquire data from nor report data to credit bureaus.
- Change your password in My Profile, under My Account.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot My Password", enter your email address and an email will be sent with a link to reset your password.
Your gift card purchasing limit can be found under Company Profile.
- Individuals: update your information in My Profile, under My Account. As part of Walgreens ongoing efforts to prevent financial services-related fraud and money laundering, changes will not be made until the information submitted is verified.
- Businesses: Please send an email to WalgreensBulkSupport@InComm.com with the requested changes on company letterhead. Once the information is verified, a specialist will make the requested changes to the account.
- Individual Bulk Gift Card account holders may pay with
- Credit Card
- Corporate Bulk Gift Card accounts may pay online with the following options below:
- Credit Card
- Company Credit
There are no returns at this time. Please contact 833-925-8625
No, customers can purchase up to $750 in gift cards in-store.
There are no minimum quantity restrictions.
All our gift card orders are shipped via trackable service. You will find the tracking information in the Items Ordered section of the Order Details screen.
As an extra layer of security for our customers, we are requiring signature delivery for all orders over $1,000.
Once payment is received and confirmed, it can take up to 48 hours for the order to be fulfilled. You will receive a confirmation email once the order has been fulfilled. Transit times are as follows:
- Standard Ground: 3-5 days after fulfillment
- Expedited 2 Day: 2 days after fulfillment
- $20 for FedEx Ground
- $30 for FedEx 2-Day
Walgreens is excited to offer shipping to all locations in the United States and Puerto Rico. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- If your order is under $1,999.99, no action is needed, and the cards will arrive active and ready to use.
- If your order is $2,000.00 or larger, you will need to activate the gift cards via the portal.
- Log into account
- Click on My Orders
- Click Filters
- Search for your Order Number and select the radio button next to that Order in the search results
- Click the Action dropdown
- Select Activate
- The plastic gift cards will be activated within 8 hours